The Kansas Sepsis Project and its participating physicians seeks to cut the mortality from severe sepsis in the state of Kansas by 10% by the end of 2015.
Our mission is to teach physicans, extenders, and nurses in all specialties and in hospitals of every size to recognize severe sepsis, to realize that it is an emergency, and to take rapid, organized steps to treat severe sepsis aggressively and successfully.
By participating you will:
Physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and registered nurses are eligible for continuing education credit by participating in our severe sepsis quality improvement initiatives.
Get Started >>
New to the Kansas Sepsis Project? Register now to receive details on continuing education credit:
Financial or Administrative Support Provided By:
- The Midwest Critical Care Collaborative
- The American College of Chest Physicians
- The Chest Foundation
- The University of Kansas Department of Continuing Medical Education
- The University of Kansas Hospital
- The Great Plains Geriatric Education Center